Home of Gamehacking - Archiv
Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - Druckversion

+- Home of Gamehacking - Archiv (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de)
+-- Forum: English-Support (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Trainer problems (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thema: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work (/showthread.php?tid=878)

Seiten: 1 2 3

Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - daikaio - 03.03.2012

Hi, I used your trainer some time ago and it worked perfectly (great job btw!)
Now I started playing again and the trainer gives me "Error - Starcraft 2 was not found" if I try to activate an option, although the game status is green.
Any idea, something that i missed or forgot to do?

SC v1.4.3.21029
Trainer v1.4.3.21029 +19
Win Xp SP3

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 03.03.2012

I will have a look into it. Currently i'm at work. Its possible that I can fix it later this day...

so stay tuned...

Huh...

doesn't can reproduce this failure...
Do you have an antivivirus-/firewallsolution running in the background???
Its possible that its blocking something...

Trainer works by this way...
If the process is found (Gamestatus is green) than the hotkeys will be accepted.
If the process isn't found (Gamestatus is red) the hotkey function is disabled.

But when you say the gamestatus is green the hotkey function is activated.

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - daikaio - 03.03.2012

Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this.
I usually have avast running in the background, tried while having it off didn't work either. Apart from it, I have no other antivirus or firewall.

I forgot to mention that while pressing a hotkey, I get a "critical error" audio-message. It doesn't appear to originate from windows (can't find an audio-file matching it). It's a deep-warped male voice. Don' know if it's from starcraft or the trainer.

If you need any additional infos, please let me know.

The game combatibility to the different savegame versions is realy strange...

When you play this game at version 1.0 and save your game the EXE in the later updates are not already the same... Let me explain a little bit more...
And now when you update to the latest version (1.4.3) and load the savegame from version 1.0 than the EXE from version 1.0 will be started and the EXE from version 1.4.3 will be closed. The user didn't notice that because the game not really closes. Only the loading of this savegame will be take a little bit more time...
When you look into your installfolder of starcraft 2 you can see the folder "versions".
In this folder you can see many folders beginning with "base". In this folders there are for each version of the game a standalone EXE.

This means when you have the patch v1.4.3 installed and load a savegame from version 1.0 than you have to take the trainer for version 1.0 for this level/savegame only.
Okay thats for explanation...

Okay please do this for me...
Start the game and right at the main menu use the hotkey "num 0" for increase the ingame crystals.
Its only a pointer structure... When its not working the game cannot crashing...
I only want to know if the error message also pops up.
If not than start a new campaign and test the trainer a little bit more... Hope this helps in your case.

If not... I have no idea what should be wrong. I think it must be something different with your installation.

Ok there is just one more thing... You sayed you have patched to the latest version. Did you have already a savegame from an earlier version? When you're on the "load savegame" menu you can see on the right side from wich version it was... Load this level/savegame and use the corresponding trainer for this level/savegame. Than tell me if this is working for you...

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - daikaio - 04.03.2012

So I did what you asked for, and here's what I got:

I started the game and pressed num 0 : same results as before, both the audio and SC was not found messages.
I started a new campaign and it didn't worked either.

I then loaded different savegames from different versions and their respective trainers.
For saves with the version v1.4.1.19776 and v1.4.2.20141 I got the same errors (each trainer still had the green game status).
But for a load from v1.3.6.19269 it works without a problem. Only thing is that I can't continue the campaign, finishing the mission brings me back to the login screen.

I'll try a fresh new install and see if this fixes anything. I'll let you know how it turned out.

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 04.03.2012

Okay...
Thanks for your efforts.
This is realy a strange thing. My Trainer Engine is in all cases the same only the "look" of the trainer is different as you can see...
Okay i could make a test trainer without the error message function but i think this trainer also wont work for you...

//EDIT
For my new trainers i used a build in "Admin.manifest"...
What is...? When the bug comes from this little thingie...? We can test this out.
I will make 3 test trainers for you... For the latest patch v1.4.3.21029... Please help me and test this out.

- one trainer with error message and this "manifest", but not packed
- one trainer only without the error message
- one trainer only without the "manifest"

A note for the trainer without the "manifest"...
You have to start it as admin...

D/L
http://ul.to/7fe62808

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - daikaio - 06.03.2012

Thanks for the test trainers, but none of them worked :(
Test 1 and 3 both came up with the audio and SC was not found messages.
Test 2 responded with "activated" and "deactivated" when pressing the hotkeys, didn't show any error messages, but didn't had any effects on the game.

I wasn't sure which one was the trainer without the manifest, so to be sure I also started each one of them with admin rights (shift+right click, run as, my account). I then got for all 3 a windows error message saying that the application couldn't be started because the "play.dll" couldn't be found and that I should reinstall the program.

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 18.03.2012

Short news on this matter...

I succesfully portet my trainer templates back to the older IDE...
Await the trainer update later on this day... Hope this works again under Windows XP.

The trainer for version 1.4.3.21029 with the windows xp fix can now be downloaded from the starcraft 2 thread...
This one should work on your system...

grEEtZ sILeNt heLLsCrEAm

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - freiza - 06.04.2012

Starcraft 2 1.40 :
Instant unit build is also working for the game AI.