Home of Gamehacking - Archiv
[Trainer] Grim.Dawn.v0.3.4.3.(b25).PLUS.37.Trainer - Druckversion

+- Home of Gamehacking - Archiv (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de)
+-- Forum: Releases (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Homemade Releases (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thema: [Trainer] Grim.Dawn.v0.3.4.3.(b25).PLUS.37.Trainer (/showthread.php?tid=2759)

Grim.Dawn.v0.3.4.3.(b25).PLUS.37.Trainer - immorrr - 20.05.2015

Grim.Dawn.v0.3.4.3.(b25).PLUS.37.Trainer-iMMO
I just started reversing Grim Dawn and this is what i came up with so far!

────────────────────── preview video ──────────────────────

────────────────────── Feature-List ──────────────────────
  • changing the amount of iron (gold)
  • changing your current level, experience, stat- & skillpoints
    • When changing your characters level, stat- & skillpoints will now also get adjusted.
  • changing the level cap (so ur able to level beyond lvl40)
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Energy
  • changing the attack-, movement- and cast-speed
  • changing the reputation value on all factions
  • Zoom-Hack (up to 12times higher zoom)
  • Activate all inGame available blueprints *
    • All in all you now should have 272 blueprints Happy
    • The list contains some gimmicks like developer test items or mythical relics!
  • direct manipulation on each inGame available skill
    • setting the level of a skill up to the maximum skill lvl (which is about 10 levels higher as when using the regular ingame skillpoints)!
    • for example, this lets you set the level of 'Cadence' to 26/16
    • additionally the trainer gives you the possibillity to activate 'hidden' skills!
    • those skills belong to a not yet published sixths class.
    • basicly those skills are not useable for anyone playing the game the regular way :P
    • remove the cooldown on any skill
  • manipulate base stats (Physique, Cunning, Spirit)
  • manipulate character stats (Hero/Boss kills, Monster kills, Damage dealt, Damage taken, Total Deaths)
  • option to reset statpoints (resets skillpoints depending on your level and resets your base physique, cunning & spirit to its base values)
  • option to reset skillpoints (resets skillpoints depending on your level and resets all skills to zero)
  • option to save your current heroes position and teleport to a saved position (still "beta"! probably wont work!)
  • option to change the current character name ** (still "beta"! probably wont work!).
  • Added option to no longer need any materials for crafting.
────────────────────── additional information ──────────────────────
  • * If you watch the video carefully, you'll probably notice the errormsg when using the "activate all blueprints" option. That was just because i deleted my formulas.gst file to be able to test this option quicker. After i'd finished this feature i added a check to see if i read the correct location to the formulas,gst files from memory but forgot to copy my formulas.gst file back to the original location Wink
  • ** You'll find this option in the char3 tab. Due to the fact that the ptr i am using isnt working every time, you might not see this option (recreate a game until it works)! When changing your characters name, the game automaticly creates a copy of the current character. The copy does have the new charname (but changing the name is also instant! When using this in a multiplayer game, other players might notice your namechange).
  • currently i dont like the idea of adding hotkeys to the different features, since some of the features are simply to 'heavy' for a single hotkey. However if there really is high demand on Hotkeysupport (which i doubt ^^) i might add it...
  • If you have any ideas or suggestions i would love to hear them, since i am slowly running out of ideas on what to implement next
────────────────────── version informations ──────────────────────

Trainer version: v2.1
supported version of Grim Dawn: v0.3.4.3 (b25)

────────────────────── download ──────────────────────

download version 2.1 of my Grim Dawn Trainer
here