Home of Gamehacking - Archiv
skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - Druckversion

+- Home of Gamehacking - Archiv (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de)
+-- Forum: English-Support (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Trainer problems (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thema: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using (/showthread.php?tid=1344)

Seiten: 1 2

skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - bodgeup - 07.02.2013

hi,

Just wanted to find out why it might be that when i play skyrim v1815107 with the HOG trainer for that version the game crashes very often. Im constantly having to use F5 quicksave as i know to expect frequent crashes. when not using the trainer the game runs without crashing. Is there any thing i can do to decrease the frequency of crashes when using this trainer?

Thanks

keep up the good work though i love HOG trainers!!!

RE: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 07.02.2013

Really...? For now you're the only one that experiencing such problems.
First of all - Do you have any special Mods activated?
The trainer is intended to work only with Skyrim and the official DLC's Hearthfire, Dragonborn and Dawnguard.
It should not be a problem with any other mod but its always possible that some mod in relation with the trainer will cause these crashes.

So test it by this way...
Deactivate all mods in the game launcher.
If its not possible because of gameplay issues than follow by this way.
Activate the cheats only one by one and play little bit. When you experiencing any crashes please post the error message and write down wich cheats are activated at this point.

Specially what i need is this point...
[attachment=1311]

In english its called as "Exception Offset"...

RE: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - bodgeup - 07.02.2013

Ok ill try you advice but when the game crashes it just dies and im not getting any error msgs. not even anything in event logs.

the only data files ive got loaded are the DLC's inc High Res texture pack 1 & 2 aswell as the 3 u mentioned, also 2 mods which i will disable today and try again but the others should be ok to leave running yes?

Thanks ill post my results.

RE: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 07.02.2013

Another question.
Do you use the legit original version or the fixed files by team reloaded?

RE: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - bodgeup - 08.02.2013

RELOADED

So i tried your suggestions and disabled some mods and what you know its playing well with the trainer except the mana option doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help, also on a slightly different subject does anyone know how to make Skyrim harder when playing with a high lvl character? Im level 79 and when fighting NPC's i cant die with no health cheats used. Its slightly depressing being invincible. I Tried a difficulty mod that makes the enemies attacks take 4X dmg but still my health doesn't deplete even when i use no armor. I can die when falling from a height but not in combat. Any suggestions on that topic?

Thanks

RE: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 08.02.2013

So you frequently use things, like spells and so on, that decrease your mana level...? Better said your character is a magician?

Its better when i have a savegame with the character that you play. You can pack it and upload the archive right in here...

On windows 7 the savegames are located here:
\Users\%User%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves

EDIT//
So the game crashes when only the mana option is activated?

EDIT 2//
I played Skyrim for now 2 hours, all options activated but without any crashes.
The mana cheat option is the same as the Health, Stamina, One Hit Kill and Magic Weapons option. So your game must also frequently crashing by these options...

Sorry think my last post wasn't very clear.

Game has stopped crashing when i unloaded 2 mods i had loaded. After following your suggestions so thanks for that.

But now i have a new problem!

My mana problem is the trainer isnt giving me infinate magika, the blue bar depletes even with option 1 enabled! all the others work fine!

Thanks

(08.02.2013, 15:12)sILeNt heLLsCrEAm schrieb: So you frequently use things, like spells and so on, that decrease your mana level...? Better said your character is a magician?

Its better when i have a savegame with the character that you play. You can pack it and upload the archive right in here...

On windows 7 the savegames are located here:
\Users\%User%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves

EDIT//
So the game crashes when only the mana option is activated?

EDIT 2//
I played Skyrim for now 2 hours, all options activated but without any crashes.
The mana cheat option is the same as the Health, Stamina, One Hit Kill and Magic Weapons option. So your game must also frequently crashing by these options...

RE: skyrim v1815107 +32tr crashes game when using - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 08.02.2013

Okay now its clear...
One or two of your mods causing this problem?!
But now the mana still decreases?
Really strange...

In this case i would like to see/help you in realtime per teamviewer.
Do you know something about teamviewer? Or do you have any skills on how to use cheat engine?

Its not important as i only really fight with weapons never really go near magic much. If i do i can use potions to boost magika to work around it.

So if you tell me what to look into on Cheat Engine I can look into it.

At the mom ive only got original DLC data files loaded.

If its a big deal then dont worry ive now nearly completed dragonborn DLC anyway. apart from it bugging out at the end but that's a game bug! I cant read that "black book - waking dreams" it wont let me turn the page. Its a know game bug so will have to wait for solution on that.

So thanks for all our help.

bodgeup

(08.02.2013, 20:16)sILeNt heLLsCrEAm schrieb: Okay now its clear...
One or two of your mods causing this problem?!
But now the mana still decreases?
Really strange...

In this case i would like to see/help you in realtime per teamviewer.
Do you know something about teamviewer? Or do you have any skills on how to use cheat engine?