Home of Gamehacking - Archiv
[Diskussionsthread] Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - Druckversion

+- Home of Gamehacking - Archiv (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de)
+-- Forum: Releases (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: HoG Releases (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Support- und Diskussion (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Thema: [Diskussionsthread] Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) (/showthread.php?tid=1094)

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - DNA - 02.12.2012

(02.12.2012, 17:49)QostAmujan schrieb: Mahlzeit...

Hab da zwei kleine Probleme mit dem Trainer...

1. funktionieren die Hotkeys nicht richtig. Das äußert sich so, dass ich, sobald ich die CTRL-Taste (auch ohne zweite Taste) betätige, immer den Piepton für "aktivieren" bzw "deaktivieren" im Abstand von etwa zwei Sekunden bekomme. Bei Betätigen der zweiten Taste für die Tastenkombination funktioniert der Trainer zwar, aber halt nicht immer.

2. scheinen die "unendlichen Aufstiegsrechte" nicht zu funktionieren. Das kann allerdings auch an meinem ersten Problem liegen. Woran kann ich denn feststellen, ob es richtig funktioniert? Hab bisher keinen Unterschied zu dem "normalen" Verhalten von Anno2070 festgestellt.

Zur Info: Ich benutze Win7 Home und Anno2070 in der Version 2.00.7780. Hab vor einiger Zeit eine ältere Version des Trainers benutzt, diese funktionierte einwandfrei. Natürlich mit der entsprechenden Version von Anno.

Für Hilfe wäre ich wirklich sehr dankbar.

PS: Hut ab vor diesem wirklich sehr sehr guten Trainer...
Das ist sehr merkwürdig, da ich eigentlich nichts an den Hotkeys geändert habe...
Durch das drücken der STRG Taste alleine (ohne weitere Taste) darf kein Ton
zu hören sein!
Meine erste Vermutung in diesem Fall wäre, dass da etwas mit deiner Tastatur
wohl nicht stimmt...
Es gab da schonmal etwas "ähnliches", da war bei jemandem die Einfügen Taste
kaputt ... und dies haben wir mithilfe der Bildschirmtastatur rausgefunden.

Zu den Aufstiegsrichten ... diese sind nur unendlich, wenn auch die Bedürfnisse erfüllt sind.

(02.12.2012, 19:04)shawnw.brown schrieb: lol Gotta Love google translate...
ok so i downloaded and installed the trainer...i ran as administrator and then load anno...now either im doing the process wrong or something i dont know. the trainer recognizes anno and i press insert key to activate (which it does). i get the option to check the box and the weird confirmation noise spits out. i then go to anno and start a new game and when i get to "continuous play" i press the hot keys accordingly and again i get the weird confirmation noise......But nothing happens....None of the so called "cheats" no money or anything of the sort changes....i even pressed them in the main menu just to see and nothing, ...so im assuming im still just doing something wrong. i refuse to play another continious game because i was seriously dominating the game i had been working on for 2 weeks....and some how....it just magically disappeared. so with that said...im trying to get this trainer to work...
i'm on Anno 2070
what ever information you need to know just let me know

shawnw.brown@yahoo.com
Which gameversion & trainerversion do you use?

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - shawnw.brown - 03.12.2012

(02.12.2012, 19:04)shawnw.brown schrieb: lol Gotta Love google translate...
ok so i downloaded and installed the trainer...i ran as administrator and then load anno...now either im doing the process wrong or something i dont know. the trainer recognizes anno and i press insert key to activate (which it does). i get the option to check the box and the weird confirmation noise spits out. i then go to anno and start a new game and when i get to "continuous play" i press the hot keys accordingly and again i get the weird confirmation noise......But nothing happens....None of the so called "cheats" no money or anything of the sort changes....i even pressed them in the main menu just to see and nothing, ...so im assuming im still just doing something wrong. i refuse to play another continious game because i was seriously dominating the game i had been working on for 2 weeks....and some how....it just magically disappeared. so with that said...im trying to get this trainer to work...
i'm on Anno 2070
what ever information you need to know just let me know

shawnw.brown@yahoo.com
Zitat:Which gameversion & trainerversion do you use?

Anno 2070 (if there are different versions let me know and here is the link address :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111350609

trainer version / Anno 2070 Trainer +15 + Shipeditor (The Sea / Deep Ocean)

if im using the wrong one which i may be...then do your magic...: D

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - DNA - 03.12.2012

Seems to me, that you use the right one...
Do you use a "normal" windows keyboard?
Are there any programs running in the background
which prevents the trainer from doing its work?

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - shawnw.brown - 04.12.2012

(03.12.2012, 12:09)DNA schrieb: Seems to me, that you use the right one...
Do you use a "normal" windows keyboard?
Are there any programs running in the background
which prevents the trainer from doing its work?

Normal keyboard im running on Model# A1T75UA#ABA

http://img2.mlstatic.com/hp-8gb-ram-640-hd-beatsaudio-led-hd-dv66b47dx-laptop-premium_MLM-O-3027263288_082012.jpg

anti-virus... Avast internet security and windows essentials...ummm i opened task manager...see if you see one that would effect the trainer, 4 screenshots

Anything else you need...

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 04.12.2012

I think it's definitely some of these antivirus/firewall solutions on your system.
Why do you need such a lot of these apps?

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - shawnw.brown - 05.12.2012

(04.12.2012, 08:51)sILeNt heLLsCrEAm schrieb: I think it's definitely some of these antivirus/firewall solutions on your system.
Why do you need such a lot of these apps?

I'm a geek...lol but mainly i always doing this and that...the laptop runs very well and handles quite a bit...but i guess i have to suspend my antivirus and turn off my wifi for it to work...ill try it later, im christmas wrapping...
one other thing... what is the step by step if its a necessity for my system...

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 05.12.2012

I'll do it the same way.
When i'll play a game i turn my system offline and suspend my firewall app.

If this solution is working and you'll not do it everytime the same way... Then you have to put the trainer on the so called "white list" at these apps.
In allmost all firewall and antivirus solutions you can define special execptions rules.

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - shawnw.brown - 06.12.2012

(05.12.2012, 17:25)sILeNt heLLsCrEAm schrieb: I'll do it the same way.
When i'll play a game i turn my system offline and suspend my firewall app.

If this solution is working and you'll not do it everytime the same way... Then you have to put the trainer on the so called "white list" at these apps.
In allmost all firewall and antivirus solutions you can define special execptions rules.

ok...ill give it a shot and get back too ya, appreciate the help..

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - DNA - 06.12.2012

I could have a look by myself if you have
teamviewer, cheat engine and skype installed.
I have helped a lot of people with this method.

RE: Anno 2070 +15 Trainer + Shipeditor (Die Tiefsee/Deep Ocean) - DArkHorizon1905 - 07.12.2012

Hey DNA, hab grad mal wieder ann0 1404 Venedig augepackt und mir si aufgefallen, dass man da jegliche güter wie z.b. holz gegen ein special item wie segeltuch usw tauschen konnte in deinem trainer. könntest du des auch im Anno 2070 trainer so machen?? des wäre klasse Smiling