Home of Gamehacking - Archiv
Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - Druckversion

+- Home of Gamehacking - Archiv (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de)
+-- Forum: English-Support (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Trainer problems (http://archiv-homeofgamehacking.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thema: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work (/showthread.php?tid=878)

Seiten: 1 2 3

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - daikaio - 17.05.2012

Hey, sorry that I didn't answer for awhile.
I had some personal matters going on where I didn't have any time for myself, even less to respond. And if this wasn't enough, my PC had an electric spike that fried my HDD. Long story short, I had to reinstall everything and got Win 7 for a bargain. Since then your latest trainer for SC works like a charm whitout any problems (I guess it really had to do with my old configuration).

Sadly, I won't be able to test the trainer that you made for me, and thus know if it would have fixed the problem. But I still wanted to thank you for your efforts in resolving my problem. You really tried hard to help me out, which is something rare nowadays (some people would just say "tough luck" :-/).

So thanks again, for your past and futur efforts!! Happy

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 17.05.2012

(17.05.2012, 17:15)daikaio schrieb: ...(I guess it really had to do with my old configuration)...

As i figured out... It was a fault by my new programming language app. But with your description you directed me in the right way to solve the problem. For some reason the trainer would only work on vista/7. To get the trainer working on win xp i had to assign "debug privilegs" to the trainer. Don't know why this must be with the new IDE...

But i also must thank you for your patience...

grEEtZ sILeNt heLLsCrEAm

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - adjan_fals - 23.05.2012

I'm Sorry to Brought this post to up again,
well this the prob :
when I try to run the trainer the message comes up like :
[Bild: 2mxprlz.jpg]
and when running the game with the trainer and pressing the option nothing happened (no sound activated or error massage) seems like the trainer does'nt work at all. I dont know if I make mistake but I try running the trainer first or when game is running nothing changes
oh, I'm running with razor crack and cache and this specs
AMD Phenom II 955 BE @3.6 ghz
HD 5850
Win 7 ultimate / 64 bit

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 23.05.2012

(23.05.2012, 01:00)adjan_fals schrieb: ...I'm running with razor crack and cache...

What do you mean - "you running the game with cache" ???

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - adjan_fals - 23.05.2012

Thanks with quick reply
It comes with razor crack sc2_copy.exe and keytro1.4.x.exe that overwright data in c:\programdata\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net
to be able play offline as guest in login menu

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 23.05.2012

Have you any antivirus or firewall running in the background?
Have you tried any other trainer for this game from me? Are they loading proberly or will they come up with the same message you posted above?

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - Fenix89 - 05.01.2013

I quote adjans_fals, i have the same problem with the trainer.

My configuration is: Original game version 1.53.23260, with trainer same version.

I searched for some problems and I found one actually, the trainer function are 5, I cheked "check MD5" i choose "StarCraft II.exe" as file and it gives me a mistake so that MD5 light is red, it says

Your MD5 C76B870881FC3D760C3E4F63CB3822C6 [in red]
Expected MD5 C67888EE1F0B9BF34E05096AA379B9BF [in green]

I don't know what it really means but i hope you can help please.

EDIT:
Eventually I found SC2.exe and now both MD5 are the same, but the trainer doesn't wark anyway and MD5 light is still red.

RE: Starcraft 2 trainer doesn't work - iNvIcTUs oRCuS - 05.01.2013

Please send me your SC2.exe from this Location:
"Install Folder\Versions\Base23260\"

And what options are not working for you? All of it, or only a special one?

You can also use our newly coded support tool to create a support request template...
This tool can be found here:
Team HoG - Support Request Tool

grEEtZ sILeNt heLLsCrEAm

Operating System: Windows 7 (v6.1.7601) Service Pack 1
Gameversion: 1.53.23260
Trainerversion: 1.53.23260
Trainer Sounds: No
Release: Original/Retail DVD

Security Tools: avast!, spybot 2

Problemdescription:
None of the trainer optios is working

Additional Informations
Copyprotection: unknown/unbekannt
File: SC2.exe
MD5: C67888EE1F0B9BF34E05096AA379B9BF
Fileversion: 1.5.3.23260
Productversion: Version 1.5.3.23260

I get even an error message when i run the trainer it's the same that is above this post.

I was mistaking, the error message is not the same, the code is different, it's: 049A41B5.

How do I send you the file?